1. International Student Application Form
2. Education level diploma, original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese); for applicants who are still fresh graduates, certificate of expected graduation should be provided.
3. For undergraduate applications, an original or notarized copy (in Chinese or English) of high school or secondary school transcript should be provided; For master program applicants, the following academic materials are required: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of undergraduate transcript, two recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) from different referees at least titled as associate professor (or other equivalent titles); for doctoral program applicants, the necessary academic materials are: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of graduate transcript, two recommendation letters from two different professors, and research proposal for doctorate study in China.
4. English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
5. Photocopy of passport (valid, general passport)
Important Dates for Application:
Start from: 20th February
Deadline: 15th June
Admission process will be completed by: 30th June
Registration: Early September
Application and Admission Process:
1. Complete your Application Form, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the scanned copies of other required materials; applicants who need scholarships should also complete the Application Form for Scholarships;
2. Upon receiving your application, we will make an internal evaluation on your qualifications;
3. Preliminary admission notice will be sent to qualified candidates via email;
4. Applicants should confirm the offer to get the final admission notice;
5. Final admission notice will be sent in original copy with visa application form to successful applicants.
To learn more about our admission policy, please email us at email@example.com
Copyright 2014 by JiangSu University of Science and Technogly. All rights reserved.